|Appears in||Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Uncharted: Golden Abyss Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (with silencer and cameo)|
|Weapon type||Semi-automatic pistol|
|Max ammo||60 rounds: Drake's Fortune
75 rounds: Among Thieves and Golden Abyss 32 rounds: Drake's Deception
|Magazine capacity||15 rounds (8 in U3)|
|Commonly found on||Mercenaries|
The 92FS-9mm is the elite standard pistol in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. It is the default secondary weapon in Uncharted 2 multiplayer each time the player spawns.
This weapon is far more powerful than its counterparts, the PM-9mm (Drake's Fortune) and the .45 Defender. (Among Thieves) in every conceivable way; the rate of fire is faster, the magazine is much larger, and it has a higher total ammo capacity. In Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, the maximum ammo cap was increased to 75 rounds, making this pistol even more dependable in tough situations.The 92FS-9mm was replaced by the Para 9 in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, but the gun makes a brief appearance in the opening cutscene of the game and it also appear with a new name but still the same gun called Silenced pistol and Elena continues to use hers throughout the game. The gun is very useful for Chapter 16 and the gun is sightly more powerful. The only problem is the gun is now rare and it holds 8 bullets in the mag, making the gun useless to be a primary weapon.
Known Users and Owners Edit
- Nathan Drake uses the 92FS as his main pistol in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- Elena Fisher uses the 92FS as her main weapon in the games.
- Atoq Navarro used a 92FS as his main pistol in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
- Zoran Lazarević used a 92FS to execute Jeff. He can also be seen using it before Chapter 24 - The Road to Shambala.
- Harry Flynn has a 92FS that he gave to Nate.
- Lieutenant Draza had a 92FS but he never used it. Its seen in the multiplayer card.
- Jeff has a 92FS in his multiplayer card.
- Tenzin used a 92FS.
- Jason Dante used the 92FS in Uncharted: Golden Abyss.
It's a good all rounder, and when used properly, is your best weapon on a Crushing playthrough. It's high ammo count per clip, and fast rate of fire, coupled with its relative ease to score headshots is perfect for tougher stages. It's better than a AK or M7 due to (with the right player) the ability to take out more enemies before having to reload. But these strategies do depend on the player style.
- The pistol that Nate uses is a Beretta 92FS Brigadier Inox with Houge wrap-around grips.
- The 92FS is a variant of the standard issue sidearm for all branches of the U.S. military, the M9, and is popular among law enforcement and private citizens.
- The firing sound changes between Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- This weapon is primarily used by Elite Mercenary Forces in the early to late chapters of both games.
- The grip on the pick up icon is different from the in game model.
- A silenced version of this pistol is in Uncharted 3. It is more powerful in UC3, being able to kill in 2-3 shots.