Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Walkthrough|
|Chapter 3 - Borneo|
« Previous chapter
Next chapter »
- "You always follow the hose. Just like that time in Montreal, Right?
You're never gonna let me live that down "
- — Sullivan and Nate making their way to the camp
Borneo is the third chapter of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
Nate, Sully, and Chloe head to Borneo to find the Lost Fleet of Marco Polo and gain revenge on Flynn for betraying Nate. They destroy one of Lazarevic's campsites, using detonators set up by Chloe, to distract the enemy while Nate finds the information he needs.
When you have control of Drake, head straight ahead. You'll see a flashing green light in the distance, walk up to this light and watch the cutscene. After the cutscene, head up a bit and look to your left. You should see a log that is slanted that you can walk on. Walk on it and you'll see a flashing light on a branch, shoot it and pick up the 16th treasure. When you have it get out of this area and head to your left. Jump over the logs and head forward and then climb the rocks in front of Sully. Keep heading forward, over the log, and drop down to the lower area. There are two soldiers ahead; quickly head to the left, climb over the log, and then hide behind the log ahead. Wait for one of the soldiers to be near you and then press while still in cover. Pick up his AK47 and quickly head to the right and take the guy out from behind. If you're fast enough you can kill them both without alerting them; if you alert them, you'll have to fight more soldiers. Near where you killed the second soldier will be another log sticking out of the water; climb over it into the cornered-off area and pick up the 17th treasure which is sitting on an old barrel. When you have it get out of this cornered-off area and head to the right.
There are a total of four treasures in this chapter.
- Yuan Dynasty Coin - After activating the first bomb, watch for a alcove on the left.
- Yuan Dynasty Jade Animal - In the alcove to the right of where you first encounter Lazarevic's men
- Jade Pei Pendant - After clearing out the entrance to the first camp, scale the wall to reach it to the right on a wooden plank
- Amber Jade Chimera - After clearing the enemies out of the flooded pit with the pump, climb up and grab it high above.