City of Brass (also known as Ubar, Iram of the Pillars, and Atlantis of the Sands) is a multiplayer map featured in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.  It is based on Chapter 21 - The Atlantis of the Sands from the single player campaign.
The map is based on the lost city of Ubar and takes place on a raised platform in the city. At the centre of the map is a fountain with two holes in the ground on either side of it. The holes are later revealed to be lifts.
- RPG-7 - Located on one of the platforms that rises part way through the match.
- Mag 5 - Located up on a ledge over looking the central courtyards on one of the buildings.
- SAS-12 - On another ledge overlooking the central courtyard, opposite the ledge with the Mag-5.
- M32-Hammer - On another platform that rises part way through the match, opposite that which contains the RPG-7.
At both sides of the map there is a hole and near the middle of the match the platforms will activate and players will be able to get an RPG-7 or a M32-Hammer.
It is known to have one treasure chest on the east of the map.
- City of Brass is the only map that cannot be played on any co-op mode.