Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The main goal of a command match is to capture three command sites, to get points, The first team to 700 points wins the match. when a enemy is in the sites as you, the zone will become contested and you will have to KO the enemy (or enemies) to carry on capturing the site. the more allies in the command sites the faster the you will capture it.
Throughout the game player will be awarded the rank of captain. To become a captain you must contribute the most to capturing command sites. Being the captain you get a lot of bonuses but if you died the enemy team will get bonus points to their overall score. Captain has three ranks (known as levels):
- Level 1: Cheaper In-game items. Faster revive. More health. Enemies see a captain icon by the captain’s name. Enemy team get 20 points for a captian KO.
- Level 2: Even cheaper In-game items. Even faster revive. Enemies can always see the captain on radar. Enemy team get 40 points for a captain KO.
- Level 3: Even cheaper in-game items. Captains are automatically Marked until they lose their captain status. Enemy team get 60 points for a captain KO.
- Mines are great in this gamemode, as you can booby-trap command sites.
- C4 also works well but you have to be watching to make sure any enemies are nearby
- Always have a team mate guarding your captain specially if he a high level captain.