Map description Edit
The map is based on the ship graveyard segment from the game's single-player campaign. There are many cargo containers scattered around the map along with several derelict ships and boats. There are also various tunnels that stretch under the water that the players can use to move across the map undetected.
Environmental factors Edit
- A patrol boat circling the map launches grenades toward the center of the map.
- There is a single cargo container towards the center of the map is raised and lowered periodically. It crushes the player if it is lowered onto them.
- There is a shark that swims around in the water on one side of the map. It causes no harm to the players.
Treasure chest locationsEdit
- There is a chest by heroes spawn point.
- There is a chest by the villains spawn point.
- There is a chest on the walkway near the Shark area.
- While under the water players are safe from enemy melee but not gunfire.
- Medal kickbacks can not be used while in the water.
- Players will drown if they stay underwater for too long.
- There are two different underwater tunnels each with three entrances.
I'm impressed! You've mnaegad the almost impossible.