Indra's Eternity is a mystical available in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End multiplayer.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End multiplayer
Indra's Eternity is a mystical in Uncharted 4 multiplayer. When you purchase the item the player is given a "grenade" which, when thrown, produce a force field that slows down members of the opposing team that are caught in the radius.
The Eye of Indra Cost 4 LP (Loadout Points)
|Modifications||Description||Loadout Cost||Starting In-game Cost||Requirements|
|None (Default)||The standard mystical||4 LP||$400||None|
|Slow Down Increase||Slow down your enemies by an additional 20%||6 LP||$525||50 Indra's Eternity uses|
|Area of Effect Increase||The area of effect to slow opponents is increased by 25%||6 LP||$475||100 Indra's Eternity uses|
|Highlights Targets||Opponents are highlighted if they are in the radius of you Indra's Eternity||5 LP||$525||250 Indra's Eternity uses|
- Indra's Eternity is a great tool for creating traps around key objective (Like a command points for example)
- A good combo is for one player to have Indra's Eternity and another player to have the Wrath of El Dorado. Throw Indra's Eternity first to trap opponents and then use El Dorado to KO them.
- Originally when you purchase Indra's Eternity you would get two ''grenades'' to use but since Live Update 1.11.029 it has been change to only having one ''grenade'' on purchase .
- The reason for this is that Naughty Dog thought having two Indra's Eternity was too powerful compare to other mysticals.
- Indra's Eternity seem to be based off on the Wrath of Indra: an artifact from the Uncharted: Eye of Indra.