Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jason Dante's Mercenaries are characters that appear only in Uncharted: Golden Abyss.
|Jason Dante's mercenaries|
Jason Dante started to think about hiring more mercenaries at the end of Chapter 19: "Proving Your Worth" while talking to Nathan Drake. Jason Dante's Mercenaries started to first show up in Chapter 2:"No Prison Tats" when Nathan Drake and Marisa Chase spotted one of them. Jason Dante's Mercenaries last showed up in Chapter 33: "Getting My Hands Dirty" while Quivira falls apart. They wield a wide range of weapons as can be seen below.
- Chapter 3: "Nothing But Some Old Bones" (Lying on the Floor)
- Chapter 26: "Farther Than It Looks"
- Chapter 27: "The Gateway to Hell"
- Chapter 28: "Trapped Like Rats"
- Chapter 29: "Doorway of the Gods"
- Chapter 31: "A Sacrifice of Blood"
- Chapter 32: "There's No Turning Back"
- Chapter 33: "Getting My Hands Dirty"