Jason Dante's Mercenaries are characters that appear only in Uncharted: Golden Abyss.
|Jason Dante's Mercenaries|
|Appears in||Uncharted: Golden Abyss|
|English voice actor||Philip Anthony Rodriguez|
Robin Atkin Downes
Jason Dante started to think about hiring more mercenaries at the end of Chapter 19: "Proving Your Worth" while talking to Nathan Drake. Jason Dante's Mercenaries started to first show up in Chapter 2:"No Prison Tats" when Nathan Drake and Marisa Chase spotted one of them. Jason Dante's Mercenaries last showed up in Chapter 33: "Getting My Hands Dirty" while Quivira falls apart. They wield a wide range of weapons as can be seen below.
- Chapter 2: "No Prison Tats"
- Chapter 3: "Nothing But Some Old Bones" (Lying on the Floor)
- Chapter 26: "Farther Than It Looks"
- Chapter 27: "The Gateway to Hell"
- Chapter 28: "Trapped Like Rats"
- Chapter 29: "Doorway of the Gods"
- Chapter 31: "A Sacrifice of Blood"
- Chapter 32: "There's No Turning Back"
- Chapter 33: "Getting My Hands Dirty"