Uncharted: Drake's Fortune; found in Chapter 8 - The Drowned City, Chapter 9 - To the Tower, and Chapter 12 - Heading Upriver. In both of these chapters, Nathan Drake drives the Jet Ski while Elena shoots. The player controls both characters while they are on the Jet Ski. It is one of the only three times that the player can control another character in the series.
- or R2 - Accelerate
- or L2 - Brake/Reverse
- - Get off Jet Ski (when prompted)
- Left Stick - Steer
- Right Stick - Control Camera
- L1 - Aim
- L1 and L2 - Aim While Reversing
- R1 - Shoot
- The first time the player has control of the jet ski, Elena is equipped with a M79. The second time, she uses her 92FS-9mm.
- In the trailer for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Elena is shown using an Arms Micro while on a Jet ski
- The player has unlimited ammunition (that doesn't have to be reloaded) when on the Jet Ski.
- In The Last of Us the secondary character Ellie has the same logo on her shirt as the Jet ski does.