Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Katherine Marlowe's agents|
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Katherine Marlowe's agents are enemies that appear in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.
The agents work for Katherine Marlowe and are fiercely loyal adherents of the clandestine organisation she heads, employing special forces and covert ops training to confound their opponents. All of them are usually dressed in designer suits and are one of most well equipped opponents Drake has faced so far. They are also shown to be capable of the acrobatics Drake displays when trying to murder him in Colombia. Although the skins for the agents don't vary considerably, their AI is determined by their weapons. For example, shotgunners will rush the player etc...
There are three variations of Agents. The first and most common type are standard and elite Agents, who use a variety of weapons and use cover intelligently. They will also throw grenades if Drake stays behind cover for extended periods. The second type are armored soldiers carrying shotguns or M9s - these types of enemies will slowly walk towards Nate whilst shooting at him. The third and rarest Agent is the Brute. In the Co-op Adventure there is also a fourth type of agents, who are dressed in white suits and wear gas masks, they carry a pistol but will more often than not just try to strangle the player, requiring the co-op partner to shoot them.
Uncharted 3 multiplayer
Also in the game is the Dead Agent skin, referring to the dead agent Nate and Sully found in the chateau.
- The agents only appear in Chapter 2 - London Underground.
- Chapter 3 - Second-Story Work (Flashback)
- Chapter 4 - Run to Ground
- Chapter 5 - London Underground
- Chapter 6 - The Chateau
- Chapter 7 - Stay in the Light
- Chapter 8 - The Citadel
- Chapter 9 - The Middle Way
- Chapter 10 - Historical Research
- Chapter 11 - As Above, So Below
- Chapter 16 - One Shot at This
- Chapter 17 - Stowaway
- Chapter 19 - The Settlement
- Chapter 20 - Caravan
- Chapter 21 - The Atlantis of the Sands (A hallucination made it appear that they were possessed by the Djinn)
- Chapter 22 - The Dreamers of the Day
|Standard||.45 Defender, Para 9, KAL 7, AK-47|
|Elite||Para 9, Arm Micro, Raffica Pistol, Mag 5, AK-47, G-MAL, M9 (London Underground), Sawed-Off Shotgun, RPG-7|
|Armored||Sawed-Off Shotgun, SAS-12|
|Enemy Type||Used Weapons||Distinctive Features|
|Elite||Para 9, Arm Micro, Raffica Pistol, KAL 7, G-MAL, M9|
|Elite Shotgunner||SAS-12||Red head-scarf|
|Sniper||Mag 5, Tau Sniper, T-Bolt Sniper||Camera and black head-scarf|
|Explosive Ordnance||M32-Hammer, RPG-7||Black head-scarf|
|Armored||M9, SAS-12||Full body armor|
- The Brute near the end of Chapter 20 - Caravan will sometimes throw three flash bangs.
- The Rogues 1 and Rogues 2 DLCs include the Agent and Desert Agent characters that are available for use in Multiplayer mode.
- The red eyed agents in Chapter 5 - London Underground can be killed with headshots. You can then pick up their weapons, which include the Mag 5, Para 9 and M9.
- With the exception of the Multiplayer agents, Harris is the only named member.
- Desert Agent 99 is similar to Javier and Lovac in some ways; he wears some sort of special headgear and uses sniper weapons in the single player adventure.