Lovac is the name of the playable sniper soldier in Uncharted 2.
- Lovac is available as a multiplayer skin.
- Lovac is available as a single player skin once you have purchased Sark.
- The name Lovac, commonly means 'Hunter'
- In many ways, Lovac is very similar to Drake's Fortune's Javier; he uses the Desert-5 and Dragon Sniper with laser sights and wears headphones.
- Lovac was killed by Lazaravic while demonstrating to Drake his "no compassion, no mercy" philosophy.
- In some later chapters Lovac's suit is replaced by Vodnik's suit.
- There is a special version of Lovac in the Uncharted 2 single player campaign. In chapter "siege" in the place where after the GAU-19 is discovered. Down there, Lovac is wielding a Riot Shield and carrying a Desert-5. However he is very easy to defeat.
- When Drake took Lovac hostage in Chapter 24 - The Road to Shambhala, Lovac had an M4.
- Oddly enough, Lovac will frequently drop his sidearm (the Desert-5) upon being killed, even though he primarily wields the Dragon Sniper.