Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ".Snipers specialize in high-powered weapons and will use either the Desert 5 or the Dragon Sniper. The Laser sights that pop up on the battlefield are a warning that they're aiming for a head shot. Although they're specialists in long-range kills they're also susceptible on them as well. Turn the tables on them and pick them off form afar."
- — Official description of the sniper soldiers archetype
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Lovac is also available as a multiplayer skin, and from the start, for free.
Uncharted 3: Drake Deception
Sark is available in Uncharted 3 multiplayer, as part of the Classic Skin DLC that was released. In Uncharted 3 multiplayer, compared to the other soldiers who had their models changed in noticeable ways, Sark's character model is largely unchanged besides the colors. His outfit is now a mixture of gray and black, as opposed to the green color theme from Uncharted 2, the two rockets on his backpack now have a bronze tint to suit the RPG-7 model of Uncharted 3. Losing his iconic voice from Uncharted 2, the player now has to choose between the five default custom voices.
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Chapter 10 - Only One Way Out
- Chapter 19 - Siege
- Chapter 20 - Cat and Mouse
- Chapter 21 - Convoy
- Chapter 22 - The Monastery
- Chapter 23 - Reunion
- Chapter 25 - Broken Paradise
- Nepal Warzone (Co-Op Objective)
- The Sanctuary (Co-op Objective)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Multiplayer (DLC Skin)
- Lovac is available as a multiplayer skin.
- Lovac is available as a single player skin once you have purchased Sark.
- The name Lovac, commonly means 'Hunter'
- In many ways, Lovac is very similar to Drake's Fortune's Javier; he uses the Desert-5 and Dragon Sniper with laser sights and wears headphones.
- Lovac was killed by Lazaravic while demonstrating to Drake his "no compassion, no mercy" philosophy.
- In some later chapters Lovac's suit is replaced by Vodnik's suit.
- There is a special version of Lovac in the Uncharted 2 single player campaign. In chapter "siege" in the place where after the GAU-19 is discovered. Down there, Lovac is wielding a Riot Shield and carrying a Desert-5. However he is very easy to defeat.
- When Drake took Lovac hostage in Chapter 24 - The Road to Shambhala, Lovac had an M4.
- Oddly enough, Lovac will frequently drop his sidearm (the Desert-5) upon being killed, even though he primarily wields the Dragon Sniper.
- Strangely enough, Lovac's vest holds shotgun shell bandoliers while he uses the Desert-5 and the Dragon Sniper which are used for long-range combat.