Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Multi Marked Man is an objective multiplayer gametype and Power Play in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. In this game mode players are assigned with the task of killing the enemy marked man and protecting their own. A point is gained after a Marked Man is killed and the first team to reach 5 points wins the round. The Multi Marked Man time limit is 4 minutes.
As a power play, killing the marked man will give your team extra points.
- It is a bad idea to engage the Marked Man by yourself as he will usually be surrounded by teammates to defend him/her.
- When you are marked, your location can be seen on the map. In most cases, it's best to keep moving around, making you hard to kill. On a map like Desert Village, however, which is a very small map, it's best to grab a power weapon and engage only when necessary.
- Killing the marked man will reward you with an Executioner medal.
- This gametype can often be very tricky when multiple players bunch up because it is more likely that when the Marked Man is killed a teamate of his nearby will become marked. Keep an eye out when the Marked Man is killed.
- DO NOT take cover where you are susceptible to explosives, head shots or stealth kills.