The map's layout is the same as that of The Museum, which itself is set within the courtyard of the Istanbul Palace Museum, which appears in Chapter 2 - Breaking and Entering of Uncharted 2. It is comprised of a series of museum exhibits, small buildings, and gardens of foliage surrounding a fountain.The tower in the main courtyard offers a great view and is ideal for snipers.
The map does not experience any significant event related to the environment. However, it may be noted that the map is now played during the day, and it is partly cloudy outside. There is much natural light, due to the fact that the buildings have many windows and balconies outdoors.
- M32-Hammer - On the balcony of the building opposite of the large museum building.
- T-Bolt Sniper (x2) - One is on the rooftop of a small garden adjacent to the main museum balcony nearest the heroes' spawn. The other is inside a small turret-like building on the pergola not far from the villains' spawn.
- Riot Shield (x2) - One is underneath the pergola on the villains' side, facing the central fountain. The other is near the heroes' spawn, next to a passageway leading towards the side of the large museum building.
- SAS-12 - Inside the main large tower against the back wall on the second floor.
- Mag-5 - Inside the main building on a pedestal in the center downstairs area.
- A chest can be found in the center of the map, on the side of the fountain opposite of the large museum building.
- A chest can be found above the heroes' spawn point, on a balcony on the far side of the map overlooking the sea.