Old Quarter is a downloadable multiplayer map that appears in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. This map was released in the Drake's Deception map pack on April 10th. The map is based on the Old Quarter, a section of the city Nate, Elena, and Sully visited in Chapter 10 - Historical Research of the single player campaign.
- Under the bridge near the pool of water you can find a T-Bolt sniper
- If you cross the bridge above the water there is a Mag 5 in the middle of the pathway
- A SAS-12 shotgun can be found on a set of stairs leading up to the zipline rooms
- There are two chests with one at each drop down point of each zipline
- This map is also able to be played on Co-Op Shade Survival.
- This map is add to the Coop Arena in Patch 1.18.
- While swimming in the pool of water you cannot activate your medal kickback