The map is based on the Old Quarter, a section of the city Nate, Elena, and Sully visited in Chapter 10 - Historical Research of Uncharted 3's singleplayer. The map is set at night, and a helicopter will appear in it during the match.There are two ziplines which allow the players to traverse the courtyard
- Under the bridge near the pool of water you can find a T-Bolt sniper
- If you cross the bridge above the water there is a Mag 5 in the middle of the pathway
- A SAS-12 shotgun can be found on a set of stairs leading up to the zipline rooms
- There are two chests with one at each drop down point of each zipline
- This map is also able to be played on Co-Op Shade Survival.
- While swimming in the pool of water you cannot activate your medal kickback
I'm impressed! You've mnaegad the almost impossible.