Old Quarter is a downloadable multiplayer map that appears in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. This map was released in the Drake's Deception map pack on April 10th. The map is based on the Old Quarter, a section of the city Nate, Elena, and Sully visited in Chapter 10 - Historical Research of the single player campaign.
The map is set at night, and an attack helicopter will appear in it during the match shooting down on players. There are two ziplines which allow the players to traverse the courtyard.
- T-Bolt Sniper - Under the bridge near the pool of water you can find a T-Bolt sniper.
- Mag 5 - Cross the bridge above the water there is a Mag 5 in the middle of the pathway.
- SAS-12 - Located on a set of stairs leading up to the zipline rooms.
- There are two chests with one at each drop down point of each zipline
- This map is also able to be played on Co-Op Shade Survival.
- This map is added to the Coop Arena in Patch 1.18.
- While swimming in the pool of water you cannot activate your medal kickback.