Within the single-player mode of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End he appears as a minor character with no speaking lines. He reappears briefly in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, serving as a secondary antagonist.
Orca is a playable villain skin in the multiplayer mode of A Thief's End.
- "Born and raised in , Orca has been dishonorably discharged from every foreign and domestic army unwise enough to admit him... with the exception of Shoreline, where he's finally found a home among other like-minded (i.e. morally compromised) individuals. Browser history includes "What is a war crime?" "
- — Official Uncharted 4: A Thief's End bio.
Events of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Orca joins Knot and the rest of Shoreline in order to help Rafe Adler find Captain Henry Avery's lost treasure before Nathan and Samuel Drake can. He appears in Libertalia after Nadine has fought against Nate and Sam. He and Knot are seemingly the last surviving Shoreline mercenaries. Despite working for Nadine, Orca, alongside Knot, were bribed by Rafe to turn on her in case she intended to abandon Rafe. Whether or not he survived Avery's traps is not elaborated upon, leaving his fate unknown.
Events of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
It is revealed that Orca survived the trap and has disbanded his partnership with Nadine, welcoming the other few survivors of the company except Nadine Ross taking Shoreline for himself. He appears at the end as a buyer for the Tusk of Ganesh in exchange for giving Asav a bomb. As he was about to flee in his helicopter, it was brought down by Chloe Frazer and his former boss Nadine. Surprisingly, Orca survived and before he could grab his gun, Nadine stops him and he is surprised to see her partnered up with Samuel Drake. Hoping to distract her, Orca tosses the tusk to Nadine while grabbing his spare gun, but is quickly shot dead by her.
- Winter Orca
- Suited Orca
- Tactical Orca
- Prison Orca
- Apocalypse Orca
- Biker Orca
- Combat Orca
- Damaged Orca
- Oasis Orca
- Ovation Orca
- Off-Duty Orca
- Operator Orca
- Ominous Orca
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Orca always wears his sunglasses. If they are replaced with other glasses, they will be moved to his forehead. Unlike other characters, they will also stay on if any other face accessories are enabled, even if Orca is wearing a full face mask.