Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
The Raffica Pistol can be selected as your main pistol in your loadout, it is also found in Co-op Hunter Arena on pirates as a three-round burst pistol. It becomes available to the villains on the second hunter loadout selection. In the Co-op adventure mode, Syria, two pistols can be found on a piece of cover next to the Sawed Off Shotgun wielding guards.
Complete the Gold Earrings Legendary Treasure Set in Plunder.
- Gold Mosaic Earring
- Gold Inca Earring
Clip Size and Reload Speed will help you keep enemies at bay as you fire for longer with higher ammo count and are able to reload quicker.
Complete the Gold Rings Legendary Treasure Set in Free For All.
- Gold Intricate Ring
- Gold Etched Ring
Reload Speed and Blindfire Accuracy help you reload faster and allow to spread bullets around with a greater chance of hitting your foe.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
The Raffiica is a pistol that fire in three-round bursts. The gun is first found in chapter 10.
The Raffica has moderate damage rate of fire and recoil and good accuracy. It is best used mid-range.
- Starting Ammo
- Reload Speed
- Blindfire accuracy
- Clip Capacity
- This pistol can be a viable replacement to the FAL or the Mettler M-30 if you want a automatic weapon as your primary and/or if you want to include a weapon that can engage well in long-distance firefights.
- The main downside to the Raffica is that it bad at blindfiring ,as it three-round bursts hinder it.
- It is based on the real-life Beretta 93R machine pistol.
- In the multiplayer, the Raffica is shown to have a higher rate of fire than the Arm Micro, though in real life, the Arm Micro (based off of a variant of the MAC-10) has a slighter higher rate of fire. The 93R has a 1100 RPM (Rounds per minute), while the MAC-10 has a 1250 RPM.
- In the earlier demos, it had the same firing sound of the FAL, but later demos reveals that it has its own firing sound.
- It is the first three round burst-fire machine pistol to appear in the entire Uncharted series.
- As with the G-MAL, move while aiming to move the bullets.
- The "R" stands for Raffica, Italian for burst or volley in the sense of gunfire.