| Dear God... |
- "Carved into a cliff face overlooking crashing waves, Remnants is a death trap of old secrets. Swing through the tiered ruins and cliffs of rain-battered mountains. Never stay still for long, as this ancient den has many flanking opportunities through rope grapples, caverns, and hidden walkways that always allow for a grim surprise. This map favors players who keep mobile and are not afraid to weave through slippery cliffs with their grapple ropes. "
- — PlayStation's official description
Remnants is a medium sized map. It is a rain-soaked beach with an abandoned pirate cave that features more rope swings than any other map.
- The center walkway is a powerful defensive position if players have backup.
- The slide in the middle of the cavern can be used in a pinch to escape and maneuver around enemies.
- The long sightlines in this map are ideal for sniping, but there are plenty of flanking opportunities that can take players by surprise — stay ahead of it and keep moving.