Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Robin Atkin Downes (born in London, England) is an English actor who is best known for his work in voice acting. He has appeared in TV shows such as Babylon 5, CSI: Miami, Charmed, and Angel and in video games such as Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear Series, Halo 2, No More Heroes, and Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier. He is married to actress Michelle Ann Young.
In the Uncharted series, Downes provided the English voice of Atoq Navarro in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and did Tenzin's motion capture work in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, while Pema Dhondup voiced the character. Downes also did the voices for some of Lazarevic's Soldiers. Downes was the first one cast for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Downes played a secondary antagonist again in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, voicing and providing the motion capture for Talbot. He also play Hector Alcázar in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
Uncharted Works (Games)
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007) - Atoq Navarro
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)- Tenzin (motion capture) & Lazarevic's Soldiers
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011) - Talbot and Atoq Navarro ( multiplayer only)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2012) - Vincent Perez, Roberto Guerro's army & Jason Dante's Mercenaries
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016) - Hector Alcázar
- He is one of only three actors to appear in every Uncharted game, the others being Nolan North and Richard McGonagle.
- However he portrays a different character each time.
- In the 2013 reboot of the Tomb Raider series, Downes voices the character Conrad Roth , who is Lara Croft's mentor. This is seen as ironic among fans of both series given their similar nature.
- Robin Atkin Downes at the Internet Movie Database