Sark is nicknamed the "Face-mask soldier". He is always equipped with an RPG-7, but will use a grenade if you stay in one spot for to long, a easy way to see this is to play Cat and Mouse, the first sark will be on the roof when you need to destroy the tank. He is apparently a very trained soldier as he is very accurate with the RPG. His position in Lazarevic's army is most likely to destroy key enemy points and to devastate groups of enemies. However, he is like any other generic soldier, and does not wear any armor, making him easy to defeat.
- Chapter 6 - Desperate Times
- Chapter 19 - Siege
- Chapter 20 - Cat and Mouse
- Chapter 21 - Convoy
- Chapter 22 - The Monastery
- Chapter 23 - Reunion
- Chapter 25 - Broken Paradise
How To Defeat Sark Edit
Sark is one of the easier soldiers to defeat, by wearing no helmet and having a quite slow reload time for the RPG (As well as the habit of shouting: "Fire!" or: "Get Down! when he fires, making him easy to find and his attacks somewhat easy to evade) . Use a cover-chaining tactic to get close to him. Sark will attempt to stay far away from you so he doesn't accidentally blow himself up. You can kill him using any weapon. Once he is down, you should take his RPG and finish off the rest of the soldiers you are fighting. You can also use a risky tactic before you kill him - friendly fire - by standing in front of enemies who are in front of Sark. He might blow up his comrades.
In multiplayer, Sark appears much more than he does in single-player. In Co-op Objective games (in The Sanctuary and Nepal Warzone maps), you will need to find Sark, kill him, and use his RPG to blow up a wall or door preventing you from going on.
- Sark is the only soldier who uses the RPG-7 in Uncharted 2. In Uncharted 3 multiplayer, in the airport co-op level on hard and crushing difficulty, Dragan can use the RPG 7
- It is always a good idea to keep your ears open when Sark is around. Whenever Sark is about to shoot, you can usually hear him saying "fire!" in the background. This is a good warning to move and get behind cover quick.
- Sark will never use the two rockets in his backpack in multiplayer
- In Uncharted 3 multiplayer, compared to the other soldiers who had their models changed in noticeable ways, Sark's character model is largely unchanged besides the colors. His outfit is now a mixture of gray and black, as opposed to the green color theme from Uncharted 2, the two rockets on his backpack now have a bronze tint to suit the RPG-7 model of Uncharted 3. Losing his iconic voice from Uncharted 2, the player now has to choose between the five default custom voices.