The Sawed Off Shotgun is a weapon that is featured in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (However, only Lazarevic has one) and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. In the beta, the Sawed Off Shotgun was only available in the Co-op game modes. In the game's campaign it has a varying maximum ammo count which usually stays at 10 or 12 but during certain times can have a much larger capacity. An example of this is when it is given to Nathan in Yemen, and the ammo count changes to 32, After nate breaks free from the shipyard chasing rameses' ship the ammo count changes to 15.
The Blindfire Accuracy of the Sawed-Off Shotgun was reduced in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer as of Update 1.09 to prevent the exploitation of the gun's high blindfire accuracy while used in the air.
- Desert Village - On the low wall in the high up, main large building to the left of the hero spawn and to the right of the villain spawn.
- London Streets - on the crate in the center of the warehouse where the heroes spawn.
- Syria - In a small room near the heroes' spawn area.
- Village at a small wood pile
- Lab Map 7 located in the blue hut with 3 floors on a cover place at floor 1
- When NPCs use the Sawed Off Shotgun, they will still reload it.
- More accurate than the SAS-12. It also has a faster rate of fire but less ammo capacity.
- It is very similar to, though not the same as, the real life Rossi Overland Short Barreled Shotgun.