Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Shield of Asgard is a DLC mystical available in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End multiplayer.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End multiplayer
The Shield of Asgard is a mystical in Uncharted 4 multiplayer. It is the new mystical that came with Patch 1.13 (AKA: The Bounty Hunters DLC).
With the Shield of Asgard activated (via L1 + R1 after being purchased from the in-game store), your health is increased by 75%, but you move 50% slower.
You can only purchase this mystical (to use in-game) either through a DLC weapon chest (costing 4000 Relics) or for 600 Uncharted points.
|Modifications||Description||Loadout Cost||Starting In-game Cost||Requirements|
|None (Default)||The standard mystical||Buying the mystical through the Uncharted store.|
- The shield of Asgard is a mystical to have if you are surrounded by enemies as you can use the mystical and KO/down before they KO/down you.
- It can also be helpful when you need to defend or capture a command point.
- Avoid using it while you are already taking high amounts of damage, as you will likely end up KO'd before the mystical has been activated.
- It is also useful for making getaways via environmental forms of traversal, such as rope swings.
- The main downside to this mystical is its slow movement speed.
- Because of this, it is best to avoid areas where you are prone to either being KO'd by a rope user, or pulled down a ledge, as these types of players will be almost impossible to outmaneuver.
- This also leaves you more prone to blindfire from behind cover, a tactic that is considerably harder to evade with this mystical.
- Lethal types of gear, such as mines, grenades, or C4s, are efficient ways to counter this and flush the enemy out.
- Clip Capacity is a good weapon mod to use with this mystical, as you will end up having to worry less about reloading in the middle of a gunfight against multiple opponents.
- The Shield of Asgard is similar to the Juggernaut medal kickback from Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception multiplayer.