Skin Description Edit
Like most of the skeleton skins, he is an anthropomorphic skeleton, but with a crimson red heart and set of eyes. His torso consists of simply raggedy cloth. He is found on the villain side.
In Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Edit
Skelzor is seen very briefly in the game. He is the skeleton of an unknown member of Marco Polo's voyage. When a tsunami hit their ships, they were marooned in Borneo, where they consumed the resin of the tree of life. His body was found in the cave in Borneo by Nathan Drake, Chloe Frazer and Victor Sullivan, who took the Phurba. Nate also took the opportunity to scare Chloe and Sully.
How to Unlock Edit
The required level to obtain the villain skin is 60, at the cost of $2,000,000. Skelzor was available for free during the Halloween Double Cash weekends in 2009 and 2010, starring as a hero skin. He is also available in the single player store of Uncharted 2 for $30,000.
Skin Variants Edit
The two skin variants, Platzor and Glowzor, were bundled along with the Siege Expansion Pack, both having the same character template as Skelzor; Platzor being a platinum coated version with deep red, glowing eyes; and Glowzor, a fluorescent green skeleton with a glowing outline, and a green heart and eyes.
- Skelzor is an anagram of Zorskel.
- Skelzor is one of five anthropomorphic skeleton skins in Uncharted 2 Multiplayer (the others being Marco Polo, Genghis Khan, Glowzor and Platzor).
- Due to him having no voice, Skelzor is a good choice for stealth in multiplayer.
- In Uncharted 3, Skelzor is the only skeleton that has glowing eyes.
- Like all other skeletons in Uncharted 3, he has Draza's voice.