Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Speed Run Mode is a game mode featured in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection. It is essentially a normal playthrough, but a timer is added to the HUD, which shows how long the player has spent on the particular playthrough.
Several new trophies are linked to this mode. Each game in the collection has a trophy which requires players to complete the game on any difficulty within a certain time limit, such as two hours and thirty minutes on Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The times appear to be cumulative, meaning that the player can improve their times on individual chapters, and as long as the total time between chapters is under the required time, the trophy unlocks.
The player can either start a new game and select Speedrun before starting, or play individual chapters by selecting them from the chapter menu and choosing the Practise Speedrun option.
- Need for Speed (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune)
- The Fat and the Furious (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune)
- Needer for Speeder (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)
- Too Fat too Furious (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)
- Neediest for Speediest (Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception)
- The Fat and the Furious Yemen Drifter (Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception)