|Appears in||Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception|
|Weapon class||Sniper rifle|
|Weapon type||Bolt-action sniper rifle|
|Max ammo||10 (Regular)
15 (The Lab)
|Magazine capacity||5 (singleplayer)
|First found||One Shot at This|
|Commonly found on||Katherine Marlowe's agents|
The T-Bolt Sniper is a weapon in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. It appears in the multiplayer, and can be found in all maps but City of Brass and Molten Ruins, while for the campaign mode, it is one of the main weapons used by snipers in the later parts of the game. It has a scope that is similar to the Dragon Sniper, and also has a faster sensitivity than the Dragon Sniper.
- Airstrip - Located on top of the scaffolding at the construction site.
- Chateau - On the second floor of the main chateau.
- Yemen - There are two spawns, each on sparate balconies overlooking the courtyard. The ziplines from each tower lead to either t-bolt spawn.
- Desert Village - Located on top of the small, square building overlooking the hero spawn.
- London Underground - Sitting against the statue in the centre of the main map.
- Syria - There are two spawns. One on top of the stair case lead building overlooking the centre building. and one on a balcony directly right of the hero spawn. Both are on direct opposites of the map.
- Facility - In the middle of a large corridor conecting the left and right sides of the map.
- Highrise - On top of a large, square building above the villain spawn.
- Museum - There are two spawns. One in an odd looking tower over looking the courtyard to the right of the hero spawn and one on a balcony to the left of the villain spawn. Also overlooking the courtyard.
- The T-Bolt Sniper is known to be a very powerful and accurate rifle in the campaign mode, making it useful for taking down heavily armored enemies and brutes. It Is also capable of one-hit kills.
- The T-Bolt Sniper features a detachable box magazine rather than using the real weapon's fixed magazine loaded with stripper clips.
- The T-Bolt's bolt operating animation will glitch if the player uses it while looking over Drake's left shoulder; he will operate an invisible bolt on the left of the weapon while the action operates by itself on the right, and the animation will end with the bolt handle sticking up in the air. It will only return to the correct position if the weapon is fired while looking over Drake's right shoulder.
- It resembles 7.62 Tkiv 85 of the Finnish Army. However the T-Bolt Sniper is shorter and has a detachable box magazine.
- Although this weapon goes right into the scope in multiplayer, the campaign version first brings up a reticle similar to that of a shotgun, and if the player presses the zoom button, then it will go into the normal scope.
- In multiplayer, the T-Bolt can only be fired once before it must be reloaded; however, in the campaign, the gun can be fired up to 5 times before it needs to be reloaded. (In the instance of campaign, the box magazine is used to reload instead of the bolt.)
- One shot can kill in Multiplayer, regardless of where the shot hit on the body.