The Pelican Inn (Pelican Pub in multiplayer) is a British pub that appears in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. The pub is located in London, and is one of the first locations featured in the game. Nate and Sully will get into a fistfight while there. Naughty Dog's Andrew Kim said, "It’s a compact space with mostly drunken brutes and hustlers. What a perfect place to start a brawl!" The pub has a "boxing" theme, and Kim has said, "it seemed a perfect fit to have Drake and Sully brawling in a small pub that has been historically patronized by boxers and boxing fans."
- The Pelican Inn was first hinted at in the original Uncharted 3 teaser trailer, which showed an ashtray with the words "Pelican Pub" on the side.
- Sir Francis Drake's ship, The Golden Hind, was previously named, "The Pelican." This is the ship that Sir Francis Drake used to circumnavigate the globe.
- The Pelican Pub appeared in a pre-release Uncharted 3 multiplayer beta preview as a background for the main lobby, hinting that it may appear as a multiplayer map, it was later confirmed to be featured in the DLC map London Streets.
- There is an easter egg, that can be found in the pub, located at the slot machine where the first treasure is collected. The slot machine is called Genie's Lamp, a subtle reference to the Djinn and the Vessel of Brass.
- Another easter egg can also be found in this location. At the very end of the bar is a newspaper called the Observer, with a main article on the front page that talks about scientists studying a flesh eating virus. This is a direct reference to Naughty Dog's upcoming game The Last Of Us and was the very first hint of the game before it was officially announced.