This map is based on Chapter 15 - Train Wrecked of Uncharted 2's single-player campaign. The map contains numerous destroyed train carriages and snowy rocks. One notable feature is a carriage that lays between a ledge and another carriage, thus forming a bridge.
After some time, a train compartment will slide off the mountainside and knock another compartment car off the edge of the cliff, potentially killing any players in the path or in the train car itself. The exposed ground area reveals a RPG-7 weapon spawn.
As the map progresses, a fierce snow storm harshens, causing all players' view to be affected. This reduces the distance that enemies can be seen at and thus the ability to use weapons at long distances.
- Desert-5 - Located just outside the train bridge.
- RPG-7 - Located near the cliff, and only appears after a train compartment falls at a certain point during the match.
- Dragon Sniper - Located near the centre of the map, beside one of the two middle train carriages.
- Riot Shield - Located in a small alcove beneath the train bridge.
- FAL - Located throughout the map, including near both teams' spawn points.
- Moss-12 - Located inside the central train car.
- M4 - Two are located under the elevated train car; both of them are leaning against containers.
- Micro-9mm - Two are located on the map; one of them is located near the burning wreckage of the tank, while another is on top of a container inside a train car near the edge of the cliff.