Village is a multiplayer map in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. It is a revamped version of The Village from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The map now has clear skies with sun to match. It comes with the Flashback Map Pack#2.
- A tank passes through the map shooting a random player. It is also possible to be run over by the tank and this also reveals the RPG-7.
- The building next to the Gold Rush treasure chest has an M32 Hammer.
- The tower near the hero spawn has a Mag-5.
- An M9 is located next to a piece of stone outside the M32 spawn building.
- A Riot Shield spawns under the main, central building.
- A Sawed Off Shotgun spawns in the hut with blue ladder on the red drying rack
- A T-Bolt sniper is at the tower
- The tower at the villain's spawn contains a T-Bolt Sniper.
- The open building near the villain's spawn has a M32-Hammer next to the bunk beds.
- The tower near the heroes spawn has a Mag-5.
- The building near the heroes spawn has a Sawed Off Shotgun.
The Village: The original version of this map on Uncharted 2.