Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A large portion of the map is taken up by alleyways and houses. Alternately, the center of the map offers a long range approach, based around an open courtyard. Overlooking the central courtyard is a mounted turret and two towers, ideal for sniping. These two towers are accessible via two ladders on each, and offer cover at the top in the form of a low wall. A zipline leads down from each tower to one of two opposing balconies. Both balconies contain a low wall which provides cover. These two balconies overlook the central courtyard.
- RPG-7 - Leaning against a crate on the villains' side of the main building in the courtyard.
- M32-Hammer - Leaning against the upper wall of the main building in the courtyard, opposite the treasure chest.
- T-Bolt Sniper (x2) - Two can be found in the map, one on each of the twin balconies that overlook the central courtyard.
- Riot Shield - Stowed away in the rear of a building on the cliffside.
- Sawed Off Shotgun (Found in objective gamemodes only) - Inside the small building in the middle of the courtyard. On the table.
- Mag 5 - Laying on top of some cover up on a ledge on the heroes side of the courtyard.
Treasure Chest Locations
- A chest can be found overlooking the central courtyard, on top of the main building, approximately halfway between the two balconies.
- A chest can be found near the heroes and villains start points.
- A chest can be found onto of the wooden tower near the gun turret.
- A chest can be found in the building directly opposite the turret.