Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Zorskel is the elite version of Dragan. He carries the SAS-12 in single-player and in multiplayer he carries the SAS-12 or the FAL. Zorskel is similar in appearance to Dragan: he wears the same attire including armor, a ski mask, and goggles; however, he has a skull painted on his mask and wears red goggles, and is somewhat thinner than Dragan.
- Because Zorskel is fully armored and very good at hand-to-hand combat, melee combat is nearly impossible unless he is greatly weakened. Zorskel can melee kill you in seconds when engaged, but generally flanks a player while others shoot. When Zorksel is carrying a SAS-12, he will injure you quickly, even at a distance.
- The best way to defeat Zorskel is to keep a distance and focus on firing head shots. This will blow off his helmet to reveal his unprotected head and a few more gunfire bursts should kill him. Another tactic is to pick up a shotgun (either a Moss-12, SAS-12, or Pistole) and aim at his chest armor: when it is removed, you can defeat him with melee attacks. You can also defeat him by using a pull down from a ledge.
These tactics are also compatible with Dragan.
Zorskel is playable in multiplayer mode of Uncharted 2. You can unlocked him for purchase once you reach level 10.
Uncharted 3: Drake Deception
Zorskel appears in the co-op adventure mode of Uncharted 3.
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Chapter 10 - Only One Way Out
- Chapter 25 - Broken Paradise
- Nepal Warzone (Co-Op Objective)
- The Village (Co-op Objective)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Zorskel is available as a single-player skin once you have completed the game.
- Zorskel's name is an anagram for "Skelzor".
- He is similar in appearance to the character Simon "Ghost" Riley in the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- If you play as Zorskel in singleplayer or multiplayer, his helmet nor chest armor goes off no matter how many times he shot in either area.
- Zorskel was the only soldier from Uncharted 2 who was omitted as a skin in the Classic Skin DLC pack for Uncharted 3.
- The Zorskel that fights you on the moving platform in Shambhala is shown Impaled on a branch after it crashes, even if the player manages to kill him before the crash.
- Despite being a simple palette swap of Dragan, Zorskel is actually a bit heavier than him. This is evidenced by the fact that two-handed weapons always dig into his back when he doesn't have them equipped.